Sunday God's Day

Today is Sunday up and out the door we went to a little church on the side of the road. The pews are filled with mostly my husbands Aunts and cousins, second and even a few third cousins. One way or another we are mostly related the ones who are not are as close to family as you can get. David, my grandson loves it there and going to Sunday School with his cousins. So not only do you get a loving feeling from so many others that you really do love in you heart, God always seems to be working there. I have been to churches all over the country from L.A. to Orlando and the one I like best is this little one on the side of the road. I am truely blessed with a good husband and family, mine, his, and ours. Tomorrow I will work on making this look like a really blog with a few pictures and maybe a button or two. It is a learning experience for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop