Valentines at Sew Mama Sew

Digging in my stash I found a Valentines Panel. I thought "Zoey" loves red and likes to play with pillows. I used Aurifil 12 wt. #2530 Blossom Pink to stitch her name on one side!

The Blossom Pink matches the flowers color on the front! Bright and beautiful!

Now I just have to think of something for my one true love! Got any ideas please share?

Thank you for stopping by,
Create and be unique,
Lisa

I am linking to Sew Mama Sew Little Gifts of Love Challenge! What can you make to link up? They have prizes! Hope to see you there!

Comments

  1. Wonderful pictures of your lovely daughter. The pillow is also a darling.
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how your DH is, but I was making Valentines for some girlfriends once, and he sort of indicated that he would feel slighted if I didn't make a fancy, beaded, sequined, ribboned, special Valentine card for him, too. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please feel free to email
comlisajohnson @gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop