Patchwork Threads Sweatshirts

I have thought about stopping and writing
about twenty times then something else
happens and I am off in another direction.

One thing I wanted to tell you about was

Massdrop
I have wanted a
Patchwork Threads Simply Put Sweatshirt
Forever and Massdrop has a drop for
one of (4) different sweatshirts from Patchwork Threads for $38.99 instead of $49.00 plus shipping (Massdrop has free shipping)!


This is the one I ordered!
Been looking at it for about a year!
Finally I am getting one for Mother's Day!
Only it will come in June,
which is fine since I already waited a year for it.


If you are not signed up for Massdrop
Please copy and paste this code into your Internet Browser Window
When you signup it will let them know I sent you!
https://www.massdrop.com/r/4VXPT4


This is not a paid promotion! I use Massdrop myself.

We have had lots of family in and out of our house in the last few weeks so it is a little crazy. Another night of Tinkerbell for me!

Things will settle down soon!
Thank you for stopping by!
Create and be unique!
Lisa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop