Winter Wonderland Sew Along

 

Hello and welcome to "In The Boon Docks" my name is Lisa. I am one of two featured bloggers for the Winter Wonderland Sew Along - Fat Quarter Shop's Jolly Jabber here and on Instagram so if your stopping in for the first time I hope you like what you see and follow. I did the Mittens block, of the Sleigh Bell Sampler Quilt, from the book Winter Wonderland by Sherri Falls of This & That Pattern Company . Melissa of Happy Quilting is the other blogger for this week. Please stop by her blog when you leave here to see the second block for this week.

 

What a wonderful book, it breaks down all the blocks with clear and easy directions. The book has quilts, tablerunners, tabletopper, and even a tree skirt. The sew along quilt is right on the front of the book! I think it is sew cute! Now for my Mitten block.

Print Fabric: Cotton + Steel Holiday 2015, Solid Fabric: RJR Cotton Supreme Solids, Piecing thread: Aurifil #2024

It is going to make a great Christmas present as a pillow!

You can find everything I used to complete the mitten block at the Fat Quarter Shop, it is the perfect one stop shop!

Thank you for stopping by! Lisa

Note: I highly recommend purchasing Alphabitties® Specialty Marking Tools when you get your book. They are very helpful with books published by It's Sew Emma. (worth the small investment). I use mine all the time.

 

 

 

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please feel free to email
comlisajohnson @gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop