On Another Note 2

 

 

Hi all and welcome to - On Another Note!, where I share some things I found this week that I hope you might like too! It is snowing and cold here! Hope your warm wherever you are or your cozy by a fire.

I found this great free crop top every teen would love at Camelot Fabrics!

http://camelotfabrics.com/pdf/2015-spring-collections/A-019_GWE-G.pdf

You can find Camelot Fabric double gauze fabrics at Camelot Cottons House Designer - Nordic Double Gauze Fabric Collection or any other double gauze will do.

I really love to read Jacquelynne's Newsletters on her blog she has a .pdf for a lovely mug rug Valentine's Day Mug Rug - Jacquelynne Steves and did I say - Free

Wanna have some fun for Valentines check out what me and @craftyrie are up to CraftyRie: How about a VAL? You can make anything fabric, paper, even sticks we don't care!

 

Looking for the Nuts About ? Blog Hop Post - click here In The Boon Docks: Nuts About ? Blog Hop Still going on over at Seams To Be Sew and Giveaways everyday!

Thank you for popping in for a visit! XX Lisa

Sorry if it looks like I can't a line anything today, I am having a few technical difficulties with my blogging app!

 

Comments

  1. The hearts are all so pretty. We are in a heat wave here. It was 88* today. Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, thanks for the link to my VAL sunshine!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please feel free to email
comlisajohnson @gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

April Showers Blog Hop

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White