Bella Skill Builder Month 7

 

 

For the month of August, we find ourselves doing Half Square Triangles & Quarter Square Triangles for the Bella Skill Builder Month 7! Bella Skill Builder Month 7 with Fat Quarter Shop Creative Grids Rulers I used the Creative Grids Half-Square 4-in-1 Triangle Ruler Creative Grids #CGRBH1 | Fat Quarter Shop and the Creative Grids 4.5" Quilting Square Ruler Creative Grids #CGR4 | Fat Quarter Shop to do my blocks!

I have and love all the Creative Grids Quilting Square Rulers. They never slip and for me that is a necessity! I bought the Creative Grids Half Square 4-in-1 Triangle Ruler just for this block and wish I had this video to learn how to use it. Make sure to watch Sherri's video before you attempt the second block.

Facebook: The Fat Quarter Shop now has a Facebook Group for you to share photos of your blocks with other quilters! I cannot wait to see the color combinations all of you are using! Join us for the fun of it!

Get the kit: Bella Skillbuilder Quilt Kits!

Video: Month 7 with the Bella Skillbuilder quilt designer Sherri McConnell from A Quilting Life!

Pattern: Download the free August 2017 pattern and let’s get going!

Supplies: Fabrics: Block 7A - Bella Solids Ash, Mango, and Turquoise; Block 7B - Bella Solids Mango, Ash, Hometown Sky, Caribbean

Thread: 50wt Aurifil Dove 100% Cotton Mako Spool Thread Aurifil #MK50-2600

 

7A

 

7B

Bella Skill Builder Bloggers

Please take the time to visit the other Bloggers and learn new quilty tips and tricks!

 

Here is a combination of all my blocks together! I am really happy with my color choices! I think Mango Orange may be my new favorite color!

 

Join me in September for the next block!

Lisa

 

 

Comments

  1. Your blocks are coming out so beautiful! Gotta get ready to make the next one soon. I have not seen mine all together yet!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please feel free to email
comlisajohnson @gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop